i. Check (select) the Selection checkbox for the recording.
ii. From the Actions drop-down menu, select Start Task.
iii. The Start Task modal window opens.
iv. Click Next. The view changes to the Select Task page.
v. Select Publish from the Select workflow drop-down menu. Publishing options appear below the menu.
2. Select the checkboxes for each option (such as VideoLounge or an LTI/LMS system) to which you want to publish the recording.
3. Click Next. The view changes to the Summary page.
4. Ensure that the configuration settings are correct.
- If the settings are not correct, click Previous to return to the Select Task page, make changes to settings as needed, then click Next to return to the Summary page to confirm correct settings.
- If the settings are correct, click Create. The Select Task page closes, a success message appears on the Recordings page, and the recording is published to the selected servers or services. Entwine shows the recording status as "Running" until it publishes the recording to all the selected sites, at which time the status returns to "Finished."
For a recording that has been published to one or more servers or services:
- Locate the recording in the list in the Recordings page.
- Click the Yes link (in the Published column) for that recording.
The Recording Details modal window opens to the General page and displays the publication channels to which the recording has already been published.
3. Click the Publish button. The Recording Details window closes and a Start Task window opens, showing the General page.
4. Click Next. The General page changes to the Select Task page.
5. Select the Publish workflow from the Select workflow drop-down menu. A list of publishing channels appears below the drop-down menu bar. Channels to which the recording has already been published are indicated by check marks. Available options vary according to the workflows available for your institution.
6. Select additional publishing channels, such as RSS feeds, by selecting the corresponding checkboxes.
7. Click the Next button. The page changes to the Summary page, which displays a read-only list of the name of the recording, the task (publish), and the selected publishing settings.
8. Verify that the information in the summary is correct. If it is not correct, click the Previous button to return to the Select Task page, edit the publishing options, click Next to return to the Summary page, and ensure that the settings are correct.
9. Click the Create button to start the publishing process, or close the Start Task window to cancel the publishing task. If you choose to start the publishing process, the Start Task window closes, and a success notification appears in the Recordings page.